Bangalore is today the Silicon Valley of India. The city has undergone massive changes. Every suburb here has seen phenomenal development. Some of the most significant growth has been in the eastern zone. This area is now a critical work hub of Bangalore.
The area is now one of the chosen residential addresses in the city. Apartments are residential units located in buildings. These homes are a hot favourite among home investors, especially in the eastern zone of the city. There are many apartment projects in the area. Given below are the advantages of buying apartments in East Bangalore:
• This area is one of the growing employment hubs in the city today.
• Owning an apartment in the area will reduce the time spent commuting to work.
• There are many projects here.
• Apartments of various sizes are being developed in the locality.
• Homebuyers can choose apartments that suit their needs.
• Investors can find apartments that suit their budgets here.
• The rental and sale housing market here is growing.
• Homeowners can earn a good income from apartments in the area.
Godrej Properties has several apartment projects in East Bangalore. These include:
Godrej Splendour - This is a sophisticated project on 17.76 acres in Whitefield. There are well-designed 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments.
Godrej Air Nxt – This is an elegant project 1.29-acre project at Whitefield. The enclave will feature 2.5 and 3-bedroom spacious apartments. The enclave will have 109 homes.
Godrej Park Retreat – The project is on Sarjapur Road and spans 4.06 acres. There are spacious 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments in the enclave.
Godrej United – This is a luxurious enclave of 2, 2.5, 3, 4, and 5-bedroom apartments. The project will cover 8 acres. There will be 514 apartments in the township.